Countdown to Our Newest Addition!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

7 days and counting...

Here we are 7 days away from the BIG DAY, and we are extremely excited!!! Yesterday, we went to the County Clerk's Office and got our marriage lisence. :) We also heard on Thursday that our Mexican cruise has been re-routed to the BAHAMAS! When we initially started planning, we had wanted to go to the Bahamas, however, there were not any cruises available for the respective dates...and now, we got it!! The only down side to this is that on Monday, I was diagnosed with a sinus infection. yesterday was my last day of the Z-Pak, and I am still congested and have a pretty heavy cough. This needs to go away! Tonight, I am going to begin packing, just to make sure that Melzie can get all of the stuff in ONE suitcase - which is something that I have never done. We shall see...

No comments: